Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Death in the Cookie Family

Playing in iTunes: Silence in Memory of.......(or a dirge...take your pick)

I was on Supah Cute's blog just seconds ago when I read the news. Mother's Cookies has gone out of business!! Oh...you know them. Do pink and white frosted covered circus animals with sprinkles ring a bell? Yeah...that's them. I think I am going to go and cry now. Anyone wanna join? Check out Supah Cute's blog for a super cute t-shirt in homage to the fabulous company.

2 comments:

hana said...

Aww, I hate being the bearer of bad news. I'm going to stock up on some Mother's Cookies while I still can.

[thanks for linking!]

Rachel Burton said...

As long as those Keebler elves are still hanging in there... Every fantasy reader knows it's always sad to lose a good elf.