Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Playing in iTunes: "Piano Man" by Billy Joel
My good blogging buddy Georgie B has gone and started a war. :) Nah, he actually is a link in an interesting game for bibliofiles!!! So, I have decided to participate (against my will). I have been asked to write six book related (about me) things on my blog, and tag six other people to do the same. So, without further frivolous writing....
1) Peter Pan is my all time, all time, all time favorite book.....of all time. I AM OBSESSED!!!!!
2) I have worked for various bookstores in their children's section for a little over five years.
3) I am writing my second book! (The first one was absolute crap and is locked away in a swiss vault, due not it's value...but it's humiliation factor).
4) Talking literature and breaking down characters and ripping apart plot lines is, seriously, one of my favorite things to do in life. You have no idea.
5) I actually prefer to see the made into movies first...that way there is nothing to compare it to. The movie could be great....and then the book will be fabulous!! Win, win situation.
6) I have almost as many fashion photography books as I do fiction. (Although my collection of self-improvement is fairly extensive as well.)
Right! Very simple...kinda fun. Who doesn't like to talk about themselves? That's why we're bloggers, right?
Anyways, next comes the fun part. Tagging my poor unsuspecting friends!! SPIN THE BOTTLE IT IS!!!
Alright.....*spinning*........Pink Ink!! (Oh good!! She's playful...she might like this!!)
Again.......*spinning*........Babo!!! (I'll make him do it...he doesn't have a choice...)
My arm is getting tired......*spin*........Serena!!! (Games, games, games. I think Serena likes games.)
Alrighty.......*nudge*..........Christine!!!!! (Look, another post for ya!! Already laid out...)
*sigh*........*poke*...........Allie-Boo!! (You rarely update....so I dunno if the bottle chose wisely.)
OK...one more time....*broke the bottle* (oops)....Janna!! (You guys should check out her blog...she's always interesting!!)
AND THE RULES FOR ALL OF YOU CHALLENGEES!!!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random bookish things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.