Thursday, September 25, 2008

Biggest News in Movies EVER!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (I've been doing that a lot lately.) BIGGEST NEWS IN UPCOMING MOVIES E-VER!!!!!!!

Johnny Depp is going to be in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland as the Mad Hatter. Oh lawd, that's going to be awesome!!!!!! I'm getting heart palpitations just thinking about it!! I just read the news off of Swivet's blog, and thought I would pass it along. I'm going to go take a look at the imdb

(Don't worry...I'm working my way towards a sane post.)

:)
Terra

4 comments:

Winifred Ruby said...

Johnny rocks.

Terra Chandler said...

Yes Winifred, he is the rockiest rock star that ever rocked!!! And Alice? Yeah....one of my fav books ever!! Perfect combination!!

Unknown said...

I am confident Mr. Depp will leave that woman eventually and we will find each other.

Terra Chandler said...

What number are we in line, Serena? lol.